To support the CEO and Senior Leadership in the overall management of the organization in a professional and positive manner to both internal and external stakeholders by providing the necessary administrative support with regards to scheduling, communications, correspondence, and record keeping.
This position is flexible in hours, anywhere from 15-40 hours a week based on the right candidate's desire. This position will also require the candidate to work 1 day a week out of our Dousman Campus. We also offer a generous benefit to include medical & dental insurance, company-paid life insurance, a PTO accrual equivalent to 16 days annually for those who work on average 40 hours/week.
Administrative Support :
- Provide clerical and administrative support to CEO and Senior Leadership team.
- Conserves and maximizes the CEO’s time by proactively researching, collecting and analyzing information.
- Manage the CEO’s calendar, including setting, canceling and rescheduling meetings.
- Assist with reoccurring conference calls and meetings by preparing/distributing meeting agendas and materials, arranging for catering if necessary, taking and distributing meetings minutes and managing follow-up actions.
- Screen incoming correspondence and responds independently when possible, demonstrating a customer service oriented approach.
- Performs confidential administrative functions including developing and typing written correspondence. Responds to routine external correspondence. Prepares agendas, notices, memos and other needed forms and documents.
- Organize travel arrangements for the CEO, and where appropriate, members of the Sr. Leadership Team.
- Maintains confidentiality of all agency, Board, and personnel matters.
- Develop and maintain a central filing system for all current contracts, leases, reports, memorandums, and other legal documents of the organization including Articles of Incorporation and By-laws.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Work collaboratively with the Sr. Leadership Team to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Back-up for receptiontist duties on occasion at both of our locations
- Ability to work at both Dousman location and St. Rose location depending on needs
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Board of Directors Related:
- Issue invitations, track attendance and make necessary meeting arrangements, including catering if appropriate, for all Board and Committee meetings.
- Take meeting minutes at all Board meetings and committee meetings.
- Collate and prepare all mailings to the Board of Directors as instructed by the Chief Executive Officer or Senior Leadership team.
- Maintain copies of all correspondence to the Board of Directors.
- Regularly prepare and distribute to the Board as necessary a roster of committee assignments together with Board Members addresses, phone #’s, etc.
- Coordinate periodic revisions and distribution of the Board of Director’s Handbook.
Education / Experience: Associate degree preferred. Five (5) years of experience in an administrative assistant role.
Skills: Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy. Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization. Must have intermediate knowledge of a variety of computer software applications to include the MS office suite. Proficient with word processing, spreadsheets, databases and presentation software. Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines. Must be able to work in fast paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.Exceptional interpersonal skills, exhibits a positive attitude and a professional demeanor. Ability to work with creativity and flexibility in a fast paced environment. Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders. Ability to follow schedules, prioritize and meet deadlines. Ability to create new processes and demonstrate sound judgment. Must have a valid driver’s license and own reliable transportation.
Physical Requirements: Physical requirements may include, but are not limited to the following: sitting for long periods of time, talking, hearing, typing, sedentary work and close visual acuity.