This position is primarily responsible for monthly invoicing/billing, accounts receivable, resolving receivable discrepancies as they occur, and following up on aged receivable in a timely manner. Regular in-person attendance is an essential function of this position.
Assist / Prepare:
- Timely and accurate invoicing/billing of all Lad Lake clients and preparation and submission of all applicable vendor forms.
- Follow-up and resolution on any discrepancies between KaleidaCare imports and enrollment, home pass and discharge documents.
- Maintain Days of Care spreadsheet and reconcile to the general ledger
- Investigate and follow up on all outstanding aged AR accounts
- Assists with reconciling and applying incoming ACHs, lockbox and direct deposits to ensure timely payment posting
- Assist Controller with year-end schedules and audit preparation
- Miscellaneous projects
EQUIPMENT NECESSARY TO PERFORM JOB
Computer utilizing Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and Sage 300 ERP software.
Education/Training: Associate degree in accounting or comparable experience required.
Skills: This position requires a comprehensive understanding of accounts receivable management and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). Ability to analyze and record financial data; must be detail oriented, accurate and able to work independently; must have excellent MS Office skills (especially in Excel) as well as proficiency working in an electronic accounting environment; excellent written and verbal communication skills; and the ability to implement process improvements.