For more than a century, Lad Lake has fostered the growth of children and young adults throughout Wisconsin and the Midwest - provided the opportunity for them to take their futures into their own hands by teaching responsibility and accountability. Most of all, Lad Lake has given boys and girls the chance to make a fresh start.
Guiding Growth has been our mission from the very beginning. It’s what we do best: guiding at-risk boys, girls and families on the path toward independence and achievement.
Lad Lake is currently seeking a compassionate, patient, and collaborative individual to to join our team Residential Shift Supervisor Team on our Dousman Campus.
Provide crisis intervention support for the living units, Lakewood and Day Education Schools. Assist the living units and schools in the daily supervision of residents and students. Maintain security of the Dousman campus. Monitor vehicle fleet. Monitor policy and procedure regulations and report violations to appropriate supervisor or administrative team member.
- Maintain a communication log of daily activities on the campus.
- Coordinate vehicle usage.
- Maintain a vehicle fleet log.
- Usage (who, times, where they went)
- Monitor upkeep of Universal Precaution supplies.
- Maintain security of St. Rose campus.
- Monitor and respond to alarm system.
- Respond to all emergencies (fire, medical, disturbance, etc.)
- Respond to all crisis situations.
- Monitor radio communication.
- Monitor and document on and off grounds activities.
- Observe all areas of the St. Rose campus periodically each day.
- Monitor all visitors on the campus
- Monitor all policy and procedures (report violations to appropriate supervisors or administration)
- Inform administration of any major occurrences (hospital visits, community concerns, police contacts, etc.)
- Coordinate all AWOL recovery efforts.
*This is a driving required position. All qualified candidates
must have a valid license with a good driving record.**
Education/Training: High school diploma or equivalent and valid driver’s license. Bachelor's degree preferred.
Experience: Minimum of three (3) years experience in residential care centers.