Lad Lake is currently seeking compassionate, patient, and collaborative individuals to join our team! Responsibilities include working directly with behaviorally challenged at-risk youth providing general supervision, behavior management, recreation and teaching of daily living and social skills. These residents thrive off of positive interactions and engagement. We are always looking for people passionate about kids, with an ability to facilitate creative activities and opportunities for our residents.
Guiding Growth. It’s a mission, a philosophy we’re dedicated to at Lad Lake. One that provides a brighter future – from staff member to student – for everyone involved.
To be a proper role model and provide adequate supervision, guidance, structure, and behavior management to all clients in the Residential program.
- The employee must recognize and consistently demonstrate that the safety and security of Lad Lake residents and staff is their primary responsibility.
- The employee must be an active participant in the treatment plan, as set forth by the therapist, school and treatment team.
- The employee must understand and be able to utilize appropriate behavior management techniques consistent with their training and employment level.
- The employee shows a willingness to take advantage of opportunities offered in an effort to become a more productive member of the treatment team.
- The employee communicates well with residents, treatment team members, and other staff, both verbally and in writing.
- The employee demonstrates the ability to listen, learn, understand, and follow verbal and written directions.
- The employee is an energetic and productive member of the treatment team and realizes the importance of his/her role.
- The employee recognizes the importance of, and has the ability to separate his/her personal life from work.