We are looking for energetic, positive, caring adults with warm smiles interested in helping 9-12 year old boys heal, have fun and reach their potential. Our Lakeview unit actively engages boys in therapeutic activities, play, reading and skill building. Please apply if you would like to help put a smile on a young man’s face and hope in their heart.
For more than a century, Lad Lake has fostered the growth of children and young adults throughout Wisconsin and the Midwest – provided the opportunity for them to take their futures into their own hands by teaching responsibility and accountability. Most of all, Lad Lake has given boys and girls the chance to make a fresh start.
Guiding Growth has been our mission from the very beginning. It’s what we do best: guiding at-risk boys, girls and families on the path toward independence and achievement.
To be a proper role model and provide adequate supervision, guidance, structure, and behavior management to all clients in the Residential program.
The following criteria are evaluated by the Unit Supervisor, Treatment Team Leader, and the Coordinator of Residential Life:
- The employee must recognize and consistently demonstrate that the safety and security of Lad Lake residents and staff is their primary responsibility.
- The employee must be punctual, flexible, and available with concerns to scheduling.
- The employee must be an active participant in the treatment plan, as set forth by the therapist, school and treatment team.
- The employee must understand and be able to utilize appropriate behavior management techniques consistent with their training and employment level.
- The employee must understand and follow specific unit guidelines and procedures. Regular in-person attendance is an essential function of this position