Are you driven to forge a career in helping others? Here at Lad Lake, you can do just that!
You can be a positive influence at an important part of these young men and women lives. Lad Lake utilizes a team approach to treatment and help instill the boys and girls with a sense of intrinsic motivation to mature and grow into young adults. Model what it means to be a responsible person in today’s world through supervision and engagement.
Guiding Growth. It’s a mission, a philosophy we’re dedicated to at Lad Lake. One that provides a brighter future – from staff member to student – for everyone involved.
To be a proper role model and provide adequate supervision, guidance, structure, and behavior management to all clients in the Residential program.
- The employee must recognize and consistently demonstrate that the safety and security of Lad Lake residents and staff is their primary responsibility.
- The employee must be an active participant in the treatment plan, as set forth by the therapist, school and treatment team.
- The employee must understand and be able to utilize appropriate behavior management techniques consistent with their training and employment level.
- The employee shows a willingness to take advantage of opportunities offered in an effort to become a more productive member of the treatment team.
- The employee communicates well with residents, treatment team members, and other staff, both verbally and in writing.
- The employee demonstrates the ability to listen, learn, understand, and follow verbal and written directions.
- The employee is an energetic and productive member of the treatment team and realizes the importance of his/her role.
- The employee recognizes the importance of, and has the ability to separate his/her personal life from work.