We are looking for positive, supportive, caring adults interested in helping 13-16 year old young men heal, have fun and reach their potential. Our Westwood unit supports young men who struggle with mental health challenges, social skills and interacting positively with others. Please apply if you would like to help put a smile on a young man’s face and hope in their heart.
Guiding Growth. It’s a mission, a philosophy we’re dedicated to at Lad Lake. One that provides a brighter future – from staff member to student – for everyone involved.
To be a proper role model and provide adequate supervision, guidance, structure, and behavior management to all clients in the Residential program.
- The employee must recognize and consistently demonstrate that the safety and security of Lad Lake residents and staff is their primary responsibility.
- The employee must be an active participant in the treatment plan, as set forth by the therapist, school and treatment team.
- The employee must understand and be able to utilize appropriate behavior management techniques consistent with their training and employment level.
- The employee shows a willingness to take advantage of opportunities offered in an effort to become a more productive member of the treatment team.
- The employee communicates well with residents, treatment team members, and other staff, both verbally and in writing.
- The employee demonstrates the ability to listen, learn, understand, and follow verbal and written directions.
- The employee is an energetic and productive member of the treatment team and realizes the importance of his/her role.
- The employee recognizes the importance of, and has the ability to separate his/her personal life from work.